After MagicaCraft has been temporarily closed, myself, saff members, and members of the community have been working on a reset revolving around Magica's faction game play. There are different changes that have been made to balance out the game as well as economy balances.
- Removed Hostile Spawner Types (Except Zombie & Skeleton).
- Farming prices buffed (some)
- New Spawner Command (/spawner change <mob>) now with a cooldown when used.
- Map Size reduced to 4000 by 4000.
- Custom Removed (Highest possible enchantment level will be 7)
- Added an Enchantment Shop
- Perk Changes to donor ranks
- Crate Prizes redone.
- Back to the one spawn system with a nice new spawn. UPDATE RELEASES TOMORROW AT 4:00 PM Eastern Time
Starting effectively immediately, MagicaCraft will be temporary white listed for myself and staff only. Myself, staff, and a few members of the community have been preparing a reset that will be released sometime soon (I will explain more about the upcoming reset in a later post so please refrain from asking questions about it.). If you have not heard, Mojang has been blacklisting Minecraft servers due to violations of the Minecraft End User License Agreement (EULA). So we plan to adjust the MagicaCraft web store to make it follow the EULA.